Functional assessment and rehabilitation is a system of programs and exercises to develop a higher level of athletic preparation by reducing injuries and improving performance. In functional training, strength is developed with the intent of improving sport skills, not for the sake of more strength.
PREVENTION AND EARLY INTERVENTION
bwellhealth understands the importance of returning to your full capabilities as soon as possible. Statistics have shown that early intervention contributes to a shorter rehabilitation process. Our goal is to give you the opportunity to maximize the quality of your life by fully understanding your particular impairment and working with you to resolve or minimize the impairment and any subsequent disability. Through our individualized care programs, patient education, and other services, we are able to help patients safely achieve this goal.
BENIFITS OF OUR PRACTICE
When you visit bwellhealth you’ll discover several benefits while under our care.
- Professional Expertise: Our therapists are accomplished and experienced in their field. They constantly update their skills and knowledge to remain at the forefront of the latest medical developments in physical therapy practices and techniques, and sports rehabilitation.
- Prompt Attention and Availability: You can rely on competent attention at all times from our therapists and support staff. From the moment you enter our clinic, you are our most important person. We pride ourselves on our “family” of therapists, office staff and the patient.
- Attentive, Personal Care: Our practice is unique in that you can expect all the refined technical abilities of a large medical facility within the context of a much warmer, more personal family atmosphere.
OUR TREATMENT EMPHASIS
- Patient Education
- Individual and Group
- Functional Retraining
- Traditional Modalities
- Physical and Work Reconditioning
- Casting and Fitting Orthotics and Braces
- Computerized Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Jobsite Analysis
OUR INDIVIDUALIZED CARE PROGRAM
- Sports and Recreational injuries
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Back Impairment
- Myofascial Pain Therapy
- Orthopedic Disorders
- Shoulder Impairment
- Knee Disorders or Injuries